Baker Animal Clinic was established in 1981 by Dr. Brad Baker. We moved to our current location at 1627 Dundas St. East on February 15, 1994. The clinic has grown exponentially over the years, now owned by Dr. Dave Sutherland and Dr. Cheryl Birss with almost 20 full time employees.
Our clinic occupies 8000 sq feet and includes five exam rooms, pharmacy, treatment area, xray room, isolation room, full surgery suite, and kennel areas for visiting pets!
The clinic is also home to the H.O.P.E. program, which was founded by staff members and has adopted out over 100 cats over the years.